Happy MLK Day!
This is a day for reflection. During this day, we contemplate the work of one man and the social changes he helped to set in motion. On this day,we must also acknowledge the contributions of many others, who worked as foot soldiers, during the Civil Rights Movement, because I'm sure that Martin would be the first to say that anything he accomplished, he did not do so alone.
1. reflected image: the image of somebody or something that appears in a mirror or other reflecting surface
2. act of reflecting something: the process or act of reflecting something, especially light, sound, or heat
3. careful thought: careful thought, especially the process of reconsidering previous actions, events, or decisions
4. considered idea: an idea or thought, especially one produced by careful consideration
5. indication: a clear indication or result of somethinga reflection of your hard work
6. cause of blame or credit: a cause of blame or credit to somebody or somethingThe failure of the experiment is no reflection on you.