Custom Search

Monday, September 10, 2007

I've really been enjoying my time at Gather.com. The conversations have been lively and stimulating. If you haven't found an online writer's workshop or found the right place to connect with other writers online, I'd definitely recommend Gather.com. The site provides these elements and more:
  • Live chats with popular authors, like one of my personal favorites, Diana Gabaldon
  • Special Election 2008 Group
  • The opportunity to earn points which can be redeemed for products, gift cards, and if you get enough of them cash

Word for the Week

community

ownership or participation in common




Keep informed on Gather.com! Content ranges from politics to cooking, and we earn Gather Points™ or cash for using the site!View my content here: desireh
desireh.gather.com

No comments:

Great Writing Prompt

WORDS from Everynone on Vimeo.