- Make your goals manageable and achieveable.
- Make a plan and set a completion date~break your goal into incremental pieces and schedule time to accomplish each step.
- Set mini-deadlines to keep yourself on track.
- Build a support group for yourself
- Make it fun and interesting~The yearly Nanowrimo project is a perfect example of both #4 and #5.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
More on Goal Setting As An Antidote to Resolution Meltdown
Keep these suggestions in mind as you transform your resolutions into goals for the New Year: